Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Who says it has to be summer to make delicious citrusy treats?
How about some lemon cookies? Mmm? Unfortunately I didn't have any nuts. But I did add a generous helping of the fresh lemon/orange juice (there is no equivalent to fresh).
And I added some oats. I swear you can add those to almost anything and it tastes splendid.
I was also craving some chocolate really bad so I made my own magic shell creation to dip the cookies in after they had baked.
With some
1. coconut oil
2. confectioner's sugar
3. a small amount of butter and
4. of course some cocoa powder.
No measurements required, just whatever looks good to you- and then melt in a pan.
It hardened quite nicely and tasted a little bit like heaven on earth.










Wintertime is exquisite, but sometimes we all need a little reminder that summer is always around the corner.
To create, to savor, to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment