Saturday, February 12, 2011

try easy

i firmly believe that taking care of my body physically increases my spiritual and emotional stamina.
today i concluded my week with 48 miles.
i haven't done that since before the top of utah marathon last september!
i'm feeling pretty good. sore- but fantastic.
it's really an incredible thing what your body can do. don't think about how hard it might be.
don't try hard, try easy. it's not always as complicated as you might make it out to be in your mind.
be smart of course, but don't be too logical.
i can't believe how good i feel. life is incredible. my heart might burst through my chest for how full it is.
ironic really that i've been running in a quaint little town called providence this week.
for i've seen the providence of the Lord in every tree, leaf, and pebble.

what are the tender mercies that you've seen in your life this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment